Time Marching On
- Michael Clarke on Selfie Stick
- Katy on Selfie Stick
- Mike Clarke on Paris Mon Amour — Très Bonnes Nouvelles pour Mon Amie
- Jon Appleton on Paris Mon Amour — Très Bonnes Nouvelles pour Mon Amie
- Michael Clarke on Cereal Offenders
- Moira Garland on Cereal Offenders
- Michael Clarke on My Guest Post on the Romantic Novelists’ Association Blog!
- Edith on My Guest Post on the Romantic Novelists’ Association Blog!
- Blogging: Blog Tour Monday. Hop Hop Hop. | emmaiswritinganovel on The Liars’ League Experience
- Michael Clarke on Virtual Graduation Ceremony — I’m Now Officially an MA!
Hot Tagsagents art artists backstory BBC Certificate in Novel Writing course character Chilterns Creative Writing Classes deadlines dialogue Emma feedback Germany James Kim language liars league London MA in Creative Writing Manchester Metropolitan University Metroland Poets motivation Olympics planning Plot point of view pop music psychology Publishing pubs readings Research setting sex Shoreditch Structure subconscious Tate Gallery The City theme The Shard tutorials Village Underground workshops
- Food in books: gravlax on rye from The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo June 23, 2016 Kate Young
- Condensed, or just dense? The apps that turn books into 15-minute reads June 23, 2016 Diane Shipley
- Translation Tuesday: Next, a poem by Jing Xianghai June 21, 2016 Jing Xianghai
Me on Facebook
Tag Archives: synopsis
Last Saturday morning five of us ex of the City course met for our last workshopping session of the current year (although it’s two years since we finished the course we’re still loosely following the Sep-June academic year). I sent … Continue reading
I reworked the synopsis of ‘The Angel’ based on the feedback I’d received. Probably the biggest change was that I gave James and Emma a different backstory that changed the start of the novel — I married them — unhappily … Continue reading
The best of intentions…but real life has intervened leaving a two month hiatus in the blog. Apart from Christmas, New Year and the snow I’ve been recently quite busy writing but more of that later. As of the last posts … Continue reading