Time Marching On
November 2014 S M T W T F S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- My Guest Post on the Romantic Novelists’ Association Blog!
- How I Fell In Love with the Romantic Novelists’ Association New Writers’ Scheme
- This Woman’s Work
- Virtual Graduation Ceremony — I’m Now Officially an MA!
- Le Grand Départ
- Writing What You Don’t Know
- Next Stops on the Monday Blog Hop
- A Stop on the Blog Hop (or a Quick Introduction to My Novel)
- Elevator Pitch
- Short Story at Liars’ League London — 13th May
- Blogging: Blog Tour Monday. Hop Hop Hop. | emmaiswritinganovel on The Liars’ League Experience
- Michael Clarke on Virtual Graduation Ceremony — I’m Now Officially an MA!
- Jon on Virtual Graduation Ceremony — I’m Now Officially an MA!
- Anne on Blog Tour Monday
- Mike Clarke on I Mastered It!
- Bren Gosling on I Mastered It!
- Mike on Another Year Over…
- Kathy Greethurst on Another Year Over…
- Bren Gosling on The End
- Mike on The End
Hot Tagsagents art artists backstory BBC Certificate in Novel Writing course character Chilterns Creative Writing Classes deadlines dialogue Emma feedback Germany James Kim language London MA in Creative Writing Manchester Metropolitan University Metroland Poets motivation Olympics Penny Rudge planning Plot point of view pop music psychology Publishing pubs readings Research setting sex Shoreditch Structure subconscious Tate Gallery The City theme The Shard tutorials Village Underground workshops
- First Draft – Hitting the Target November 26, 2014
- Book Review – Let me be Frank with you by Richard Ford November 18, 2014
- My First Year as an Agented Writer November 5, 2014
- Hilary Mantel on judging the Hilary Mantel prize November 28, 2014 Hilary Mantel
- Science fiction writers must battle video games with words November 28, 2014 Damien Walter
- Love letters to libraries: the Etherington Brothers November 28, 2014 Guardian Staff
- What am I doing? June 15, 2014
- New Year, new direction January 1, 2014
- 420+ writers and lovers of children's books protest to The Times December 5, 2013
- THE SIGNS -A short story by Michael Braga Oct 2010 October 10, 2010
- Friday thoughts on a Monday afternoon September 6, 2010
- The pursuit of sadness August 25, 2010
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Poetry competition success at York Literature Festival May 9, 2014
- Fairy tale December 1, 2013
- Scrambled poem September 1, 2013
Me on Facebook
Tag Archives: writing from opposite gender POV
In W.H.Smiths in Marylebone Station I recently spotted a new novel by Lucy Kellaway, the FT’s management correspondent, whose debunking of management theory codswallop is always entertaining. Her last novel ‘Martin Lukes: Who Moved My Blackberry’ was my holiday reading … Continue reading
‘One Day’ by David Nicholls won the Sainsbury’s Popular Fiction prize at the Galaxy National Book Awards last week. I’ve mentioned this book in passing a couple of times on this blog since I read it in the summer. I’ve … Continue reading