Time Marching On
- Michael Clarke on Selfie Stick
- Katy on Selfie Stick
- Mike Clarke on Paris Mon Amour — Très Bonnes Nouvelles pour Mon Amie
- Jon Appleton on Paris Mon Amour — Très Bonnes Nouvelles pour Mon Amie
- Michael Clarke on Cereal Offenders
- Moira Garland on Cereal Offenders
- Michael Clarke on My Guest Post on the Romantic Novelists’ Association Blog!
- Edith on My Guest Post on the Romantic Novelists’ Association Blog!
- Blogging: Blog Tour Monday. Hop Hop Hop. | emmaiswritinganovel on The Liars’ League Experience
- Michael Clarke on Virtual Graduation Ceremony — I’m Now Officially an MA!
Hot Tagsagents art artists backstory BBC Certificate in Novel Writing course character Chilterns Creative Writing Classes deadlines dialogue Emma feedback Germany James Kim language liars league London MA in Creative Writing Manchester Metropolitan University Metroland Poets motivation Olympics planning Plot point of view pop music psychology Publishing pubs readings Research setting sex Shoreditch Structure subconscious Tate Gallery The City theme The Shard tutorials Village Underground workshops
- Flash Friday: 3 Stories of God by Joy Williams June 24, 2016 Joy Williams
- Food in books: gravlax on rye from The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo June 23, 2016 Kate Young
- Condensed, or just dense? The apps that turn books into 15-minute reads June 23, 2016 Diane Shipley
Me on Facebook
Tag Archives: St. Paul’s Cathedral
I couldn’t end 2012 without something for my Shardenfreude followers. I’ve had a fair number of hits on the blog over the past couple of years looking for photos of its construction and now it’s finished and shining like a, … Continue reading
I took this photo while on the pub crawl described below. The large lamp hangs outside Ye Old Cheshire Cheese on Fleet Street. The street posts show it’s in the City of London while floodlit St.Paul’s almost hangs in the … Continue reading
Another photo for the fans of the amazing Shard who end up landing on this blog and wondering exactly why. It’s very close to being finished on the outside. The concrete core has reached its final height and the glass … Continue reading
I was in London yesterday around Oxford Circus then went to St.Paul’s and Southwark to have a walk around the settings I’m using for the first few chapters of The Angel — including the Tate Modern again where it was … Continue reading