Time Marching On
- Michael Clarke on Cereal Offenders
- Moira Garland on Cereal Offenders
- Michael Clarke on My Guest Post on the Romantic Novelists’ Association Blog!
- Edith on My Guest Post on the Romantic Novelists’ Association Blog!
- Blogging: Blog Tour Monday. Hop Hop Hop. | emmaiswritinganovel on The Liars’ League Experience
- Michael Clarke on Virtual Graduation Ceremony — I’m Now Officially an MA!
- Jon on Virtual Graduation Ceremony — I’m Now Officially an MA!
- Anne on Blog Tour Monday
- Mike Clarke on I Mastered It!
- Bren Gosling on I Mastered It!
Hot Tagsagents art artists backstory BBC Certificate in Novel Writing course character Chilterns Creative Writing Classes deadlines dialogue Emma feedback Germany James Kim language London MA in Creative Writing Manchester Metropolitan University Metroland Poets motivation Olympics Penny Rudge planning Plot point of view pop music psychology Publishing pubs readings Research setting sex Shoreditch Structure subconscious Tate Gallery The City theme The Shard tutorials Village Underground workshops
- David Mamet's ideas on acting make sense for writers too February 1, 2016
- Ten New Year ideas for everyone who writes, or wants to write January 2, 2016
- Thumbspikes and crazy drafts: how fiction evolves into story December 20, 2015
- Tips, links and suggestions: what are you reading this week? February 8, 2016 Guardian readers and Marta Bausells
- Poem of the week: Grey by Edwin Morgan February 8, 2016 Carol Rumens
- Karin Slaughter: Libraries saved me, now they need rescuing February 8, 2016 Karin Slaughter
Me on Facebook
Tag Archives: redrafting
Autumn seems to have crept upon us — it’s grey, drizzly and windy outside — and I’m facing the realisation Â that I’ve not written half as much as I hoped over the summer. I made some amends last week by … Continue reading
I’ve spent quite considerable time over the past week revising the chapter three that I read at last Monday’s workshop. As previously I’ve had lots of really useful comments written on my manuscripts by the other students. It’s also quite … Continue reading
One of our course (see the links to Bren Gosling’s blog on the sidebar) prompted an interesting e-mail exchange between several of us when he asked if anyone else had crises of confidence, particularly once they’d read a passage from … Continue reading