Time Marching On
- My Guest Post on the Romantic Novelists’ Association Blog!
- How I Fell In Love with the Romantic Novelists’ Association New Writers’ Scheme
- This Woman’s Work
- Virtual Graduation Ceremony — I’m Now Officially an MA!
- Le Grand Départ
- Writing What You Don’t Know
- Next Stops on the Monday Blog Hop
- A Stop on the Blog Hop (or a Quick Introduction to My Novel)
- Elevator Pitch
- Short Story at Liars’ League London — 13th May
- Michael Clarke on Virtual Graduation Ceremony — I’m Now Officially an MA!
- Jon on Virtual Graduation Ceremony — I’m Now Officially an MA!
- Anne on Blog Tour Monday
- Mike Clarke on I Mastered It!
- Bren Gosling on I Mastered It!
- Mike on Another Year Over…
- Kathy Greethurst on Another Year Over…
- Bren Gosling on The End
- Mike on The End
- Bren Gosling on The End
Hot Tagsagents art artists backstory BBC Certificate in Novel Writing course character Chilterns Creative Writing Classes deadlines dialogue Emma feedback Germany James Kim language London MA in Creative Writing Manchester Metropolitan University Metroland Poets motivation Olympics Penny Rudge planning Plot point of view pop music psychology Publishing pubs readings Research setting sex Shoreditch Structure subconscious Tate Gallery The City theme The Shard tutorials Village Underground workshops
- Guest Author – Charles Lambert on Writing a Novel in Fragments October 22, 2014
- Guest Author – Alice Jolly on Crowdfunding – How to make new friends (and lose old ones) October 14, 2014
- Literary Inspiration October 6, 2014
- Listen Again to my story "Calling" on Radio 4 Extra October 22, 2014
- Where do you start your story? October 21, 2014
- Being drunk, being sober: which should you be when you're writing? October 13, 2014
- Night at the bookshop: Waterstones stages a sleepover after a tourist got trapped in the store October 21, 2014 Marta Bausells
- A childs eye view of death: the power of picture books to explain October 21, 2014 Imogen Russell Williams
- Reading group: searching for meaning in Kafka October 21, 2014 Sam Jordison
- What am I doing? June 15, 2014
- New Year, new direction January 1, 2014
- 420+ writers and lovers of children's books protest to The Times December 5, 2013
- THE SIGNS -A short story by Michael Braga Oct 2010 October 10, 2010
- Friday thoughts on a Monday afternoon September 6, 2010
- The pursuit of sadness August 25, 2010
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Poetry competition success at York Literature Festival May 9, 2014
- Fairy tale December 1, 2013
- Scrambled poem September 1, 2013
Me on Facebook
Tag Archives: Penny Rudge
This is a post mainly about playlists associated with novels but also has a few references to the BBC3 TV programme Lip Service, which ended its first series last night.Â Having had a look at a few website analytics I have … Continue reading
Autumn seems to have crept upon us — it’s grey, drizzly and windy outside — and I’m facing the realisation Â that I’ve not written half as much as I hoped over the summer. I made some amends last week by … Continue reading
I posted briefly, about a month ago on our final visit from Â figure from the publishing industry — one of our course’s published alumni, Penny Rudge. She came to see us on 9th June and I’ll try to summarise the … Continue reading
I wonder whether today might be an occasion I could use in my novel — pubs should be doing well out of this great weather and the World Cup. 45 minutes to go until England play Germany — that would … Continue reading
We had a visit from another published course alumnus last night — Penny Rudge, author of ‘Foolish Lessons in Life and Love’, as mentioned in a previous post. I’ll blog later at more length about what she said about the … Continue reading
I got an e-mail this morning from Amazon based on the fact I bought ‘DoÃ±a Nicanora’s Hat Shop’ Â by Kirstan Hawkins from them. Headed More to explore: are you looking for something in our Fiction category? If so, you might … Continue reading