Time Marching On
July 2016 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Michael Clarke on Selfie Stick
- Katy on Selfie Stick
- Mike Clarke on Paris Mon Amour — Très Bonnes Nouvelles pour Mon Amie
- Jon Appleton on Paris Mon Amour — Très Bonnes Nouvelles pour Mon Amie
- Michael Clarke on Cereal Offenders
- Moira Garland on Cereal Offenders
- Michael Clarke on My Guest Post on the Romantic Novelists’ Association Blog!
- Edith on My Guest Post on the Romantic Novelists’ Association Blog!
- Blogging: Blog Tour Monday. Hop Hop Hop. | emmaiswritinganovel on The Liars’ League Experience
- Michael Clarke on Virtual Graduation Ceremony — I’m Now Officially an MA!
Hot Tagsagents art artists backstory BBC Certificate in Novel Writing course character Chilterns Creative Writing Classes deadlines dialogue Emma feedback Germany James Kim language liars league London MA in Creative Writing Manchester Metropolitan University Metroland Poets motivation Olympics planning Plot point of view pop music psychology Publishing pubs readings Research setting sex Shoreditch Structure subconscious Tate Gallery The City theme The Shard tutorials Village Underground workshops
- Guest Author – Helen MacKinven: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle June 30, 2016
- Seven years to publication, seven things I’ve learned June 27, 2016
- Publishing my debut novel – how does it feel? June 21, 2016
Me on Facebook
Tag Archives: Penny Rudge
This is a post mainly about playlists associated with novels but also has a few references to the BBC3 TV programme Lip Service, which ended its first series last night.Â Having had a look at a few website analytics I have … Continue reading
Autumn seems to have crept upon us — it’s grey, drizzly and windy outside — and I’m facing the realisation Â that I’ve not written half as much as I hoped over the summer. I made some amends last week by … Continue reading
I posted briefly, about a month ago on our final visit from Â figure from the publishing industry — one of our course’s published alumni, Penny Rudge. She came to see us on 9th June and I’ll try to summarise the … Continue reading
I wonder whether today might be an occasion I could use in my novel — pubs should be doing well out of this great weather and the World Cup. 45 minutes to go until England play Germany — that would … Continue reading
We had a visit from another published course alumnus last night — Penny Rudge, author of ‘Foolish Lessons in Life and Love’, as mentioned in a previous post. I’ll blog later at more length about what she said about the … Continue reading
I got an e-mail this morning from Amazon based on the fact I bought ‘DoÃ±a Nicanora’s Hat Shop’ Â by Kirstan Hawkins from them. Headed More to explore: are you looking for something in our Fiction category? If so, you might … Continue reading